|Listed in 1928 Businesses,
Manufacturers, Merchants and Tradesman for Crawford County, Kansas
Listed in category "Automobile Manufacturers, Dealers, Supplies, Garages and Repairs, Gasoline, Gasoline Stations, Filling Stations, Service Station, Bicycles, Motorcycles and Vulcanizing"
R. G. Dun Mercantile Agency Reference Book published January,1928
Sales Receipt Promissory Note
|Manci’s Garage became Battitori’s.
(Picture of building with Star Clothing on the side). There was
a street car track West of Battitori’s(Manci’s) that ran from Franklin
to Pittsburg. Union Hall was just south of Battitoris.
The theatre was one block west of Union Hall. South of the theatre
was a hotel and restaurant run by an Italian family. Memory of Frank
|History Main Page